Check Back For Fundraising Opportunities as Student Constructed Projects Become Available.
100% of auction funds go directly to supporting technology education at my school. All checks should be made out the Cave Spring High School and delivered to the main office once the auction is complete.
Students at Cave Spring High School have completed their semester-long Teardrop Camper project. They have spent many hours learning and constructing a retro styled camper whose form and function have made it a retro classic. This camper sits atop a 5’x8′ Ironton trailer frame with 14-inch tires rated for 55mph by the manufacturer. This is the camper featured in many of the posts presented on this site. This camper is a great way to get started in the teardrop camping community and offers a great base camper to customize and at this prices offers lots of opportunities for improvements that could increase its resale value.
All proceeds from this auction support the continuation of this program and the Technology Education department at Cave Spring High School in Roanoke, Virginia. The camper is being sold as a titled trailer and camper top and will include the necessary documents for you to title and license this trailer and a receipt for the camper top. It is being sold as-is/where-is and does not include any type of warranty, expressed nor implied. It is the buyer’s responsibility to review the camper and inspect it appropriately before placing a bid or making a purchase. The sale is final. Again no warranty, expressed or implied, available with this sale.
- Well documented construction
- The sleeping compartment will accommodate a queen size sleeping mat/foam pad and is insulated against chilly mornings.
- 30 amp shore power connection (includes cable and 15 amp service adapter)
- Integrated AC/DC power system with built in AC to DC power conversion, battery charger/minder, and gfci outlets.
- 75 amp/hr Duracell deep cycle battery from Batteries+
- Hand built galley with storage and counter space
- Hand built storage and interior fixtures
- Round portal style windows.
- 3 dual mode 12v LED light fixtures
- 12v power outlets and built-in voltage monitor and USB power ports.
- Roof is waterproofed with dual Peel & Seel self-adhering waterproofing material featuring a reflective aluminum surface
- Interior is unfinished pine and hardwood plywood ready to be painted or finished to accommodate your personal style.
- Well constructed and a suitable base for customizations and improvements. Could be skinned in aluminum or other skinning material.
This is a fundraiser and all proceeds go to Cave Spring High School Technology Education Department to continue and improve the teardrop program. This auction may be amended, ended or terminated at any time. Upon successful completion of the auction payment by cash or cashiers check will be required and funds will be verified before the sale is complete. If the highest bid is not successfully completed the next highest bid will be given the opportunity to buy at their bid amount.